Globalization isn't just a trend or shortlived phenomenon. Instead it is a profound and central shift affecting every aspect of law and legal practice.
We are committed to equipping you with the skills you need to enter this new world of law through sustained efforts under the Arizona Law Global Initiative.
Quite simply, this initiative seeks to:
- Internationalize the Arizona Law community, so that all students gain famiiarity with different cultures and legal systems;
- Deliver outstanding legal education to non-U.S. lawyers and others in order to prepare them for multijurisdictional practice;
- Develop international educational partnerships and build a worldwide legal learning network;
- Establish and strengthen programs in areas of increasing global import, such as mining law, environmental law, and international trade and business;
- Enrich the curriculum with speakers, workshops, lectures and other activities that promote global awareness and international practice skills.