The highly selective University of Arizona Law Dean’s Fellowship Program provides one of the nation’s best financial and career support packages for law students. It is reserved for applicants with exceptional academic records and will be of particular interest to those with research or teaching backgrounds.
The Dean’s Fellowship Benefits
- A full-tuition scholarship to the University of Arizona Law JD program
- A $10,000 supplemental cash stipend distributed as $5,000 during your second year of study and $5,000 during your third year of study at University of Arizona Law
- A hand-picked faculty mentor
- Exclusive alumni and outreach events to develop your professional network
- Academic enrichment activities
Dean’s Fellows may also apply, during the spring semester of their first year, for:
- A $13,000-per-year Graduate Fellowship working in our Bachelor of Arts in Law program. Beginning in their second year of study, graduate fellows work with our renowned faculty on classroom instruction, exams and tutoring in our BA in Law program, the only degree of its kind in the nation.
- If selected as a BA in Law Graduate Fellow, the $13,000-per-year Graduate Fellowship stipend will replace the $5,000-per-year Dean's Fellowship stipend for your second and third years.
How to Apply
The Dean's Fellowship application for fall 2020 has closed.
If selected to interview for a Dean’s Fellowship, we will provide you with:
- Full transportation to University of Arizona Law. This includes round-trip airfare for applicants outside of Arizona and reimbursement of mileage for those in-state. We will also provide transportation to and from the airport and throughout the weekend.
- Hotel accommodations during your stay.
- Meals – including dinner with current students and alumni.
- An individualized perspective of the College of Law and the Tucson community.