Now - Winter 2020: The RENT Project
- Thanks to the generous support of the Agnese Nelms Haury Program in Environment and Social Justice, i4J and Step Up to Justice launched the RENT Project in 2019, to offer tenant education workshops in Pima County and improve understanding of how early preventative tenant education can reduce evictions.
Fall 2019 Innovation for Justice: Works in Progress
- Video: How Might we Change Policies to Meet the Needs of Human Trafficking Survivors?
- Human Trafficking Survivor Advocate Toolkit
- Sports Support Survivors Campaign
Fall 2018 Innovation for Justice:
Spring 2019 Innovating Legal Services:
- Report to the Arizona Supreme Court Task Force on Delivery of Legal Services: Designing a New Tier of Civil Legal Professional for Survivors of Domestic Abuse
- Video Presentation: A New Tier of Legal Service Provider for Survivors of Domestic Abuse
Spring 2019 Visualizing Justice: