Law College Association
The Law College Association (LCA) promotes the advancement of the James E. Rogers College of Law, by raising and managing donations to benefit our students and programs.
The LCA also sponsors popular events throughout the year for alumni: The Red & Blue BBQ and Homecoming Weekend activities , the LCA Annual Appreciation Dinner, and receptions in various cities for alumni and students.
The 501(c)3 organization is governed by a board of alumni and friends of the college, who manage an investment portfolio directed under the LCA’s Investment Policy Statement, and administer endowment funds governed by the LCA’s Endowment and Endowment Spending Policies. The LCA annually elects officers and directors.
Current members of the LCA Board of Directors are:
- Daniel Arellano – Herrera Arellano LLP
- The Honorable Alison Bachus - Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County
- Timothy Berg – Fennemore Craig, P. C.
- The Honorable Ted B. Borek – Arizona Superior Court, Pima County (retired)
- Jennifer J. Burns – Advocacy, Consulting & Policy Dev.
- Eric Button – Eric E. Button, PLLC
- The Honorable Nikki A. Chayet – Tucson City Magistrate
- Christopher T. Dang – Quarles and Brady LLP
- Alexis Danneman – Perkins Coie
- Suzanne Diaz – Diaz Law Offices PLLC
- Creighton Dixon – Snell & Wilmer
- Karen Donderewicz – City of Tucson’s Prosecutor’s Office
- The Honorable Monica Edelstein – Maricopa County Superior Court
- Anne Elsberry – Pima County Legal Defenders Office
- Jean Gage –CopperPoint Insurance Companies
- Bryan Gottfredson – Sacks Tierney, P.A.
- Rory Juneman – Lazarus & Silvyn, P.C.
- Akilah Kinnison – Hobbs, Straus, Dean & Walker, LLP
- George O. Krauja – Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Philip May – May, Potenza, Baran & Gillespie, P.C.
- The Honorable Stephen M. McNamee – United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- Matt Meaker – Sundt
- Ron Mercaldo – Mercaldo Law Firm
- Maricela Meza – Tucson Unified School District
- Dean Marc Miller – James E. Rogers College of Law
- Matt Muehlebach – 5 Lights Group
- Stephanie Nichols-Young – Law Office of Stephanie Nichols-Young
- Nicole Ong Colyer – Arizona State University
- Habib Pierce-Byrd – Four Rivers Indian Legal Services, a Division of Southern Arizona Legal Aid, Inc.
- Jessica Post – Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Don Powell – Carmichael & Powell
- Regent William G. Ridenour – Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Cindy Schmidt – Waterfall, Caldwell, Hanshaw & Villamana, PC
- Dev K. Sethi – Schmidt, Sethi & Akmajian
- Dave Shughart – Beale, Michaels, Slack & Shughart, PC
- Laura Sixkiller – DLA Piper
- Benjamin Taylor – Taylor & Gomez
- Christine Thompson – Consultant
- Nick Verderame – Plattner Verderame
- Nathan Wade – Pinal County Office of the Public Defender
- Chas W. Wirken – Gust Rosenfeld P.L.C.
- Angela Woolridge – United States Attorney’s Office
- Sarah Wright – Wright Mediation & Collaborative Law PLLC