UPDATE: Additional commentary by Dean Miller
- The San Francisco Chronicle published an opinion piece by Dean Miller and Prof. Chin, http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/openforum/article/A-long-American-tradition-amnesty-for-immigrants-3677656.php, July 1, 2012.
- Dean Miller was interviewed on Community Voices, KPCW, Park City, Utah, http://kpcw.org/2012/06/community-voices-june-28th-2012/, (interview begins around the 28 minute mark), June 28, 2012.
- Dean Miller and Prof. Chin also wrote a piece for The Daily Beast, Immigration Ruling no Victory for AZ, http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/06/26/immigration-ruling-no-victory-for-az.html, June 26, 2012.
- Dean Miller wasquoted in an article in the Arizona Daily Star,
- Dean Miller and Prof Chin also discuss the case on NPR's Tell Me More: http://www.npr.org/2012/06/25/155710014/supreme-court-decision-a-rebuke-to-arizona, June 25, 2012.
- Dean Miller commented on the Supreme Court opinion in Arizona v. United States in an online symposiumon the case set up by SCOTUSBlog, June 25, 2012. Read the opinion here and Dean Miller's commentary, co-authored with former Arizona Law professor Jack Chin, here.
For some earlier articles on SB 1070 co-authored by Dean Miller, see
- A Legal Labyrinth: Issues Raised by Arizona Senate Bill 1070, http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1617440, and
- The Unconstitutionality of State Regulation of Immigration through Criminal Law, http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1648685.