Priya Sundareshan is the Director of the Natural Resource Use and Management Clinic. She was most recently an attorney at the Environmental Defense Fund in Washington, D.C., where she advocated for sustainable federal fisheries management in legal and policy issues. Prior to that, she was an associate at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman in D.C.; her practice included a broad array of energy and environmental statutes. A Tucson native, she received her JD and an MS in natural resource economics through the University of Arizona’s dual degree program in Economics, Law and the Environment. She holds a BS in chemical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Using the Transfer of Water Rights as a Climate Change Adaptation Strategy: Comparing the United States and Australia, 27 Ariz. J. Int'l & Comp. L. 911 (2010).
- Complete List of Publications
- J.D. James E. Rogers College of Law
- M.S. University of Arizona
- B.S. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Director, Natural Resource Use and Management Clinic
James E. Rogers College of Law
2019 - present
- Attorney, Oceans Program
Environmental Defense Fund, Washington, D.C.
2015 - 2019
- Associate Attorney
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, Washington, D.C.
2012 - 2015
- Consultant Analyst/Analyst, Federal & Defense Services Practice
PA Consulting Group, Cambridge, Massachussetts
2006 - 2008