ABA Required Disclosures
The American Bar Association requires every accredited law school to disclose the standard information below. If you have any questions, or want additional detail on any aspect of the required reports, please contact the Dean's Office at 520-621-1498.
- 2017 Employment Data (PDF)
- 2017 ABA Standard 509 Report (PDF)
- Costs and Refund Policies
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Requirements (PDF)
- Library Resources
- Employment Outcomes
- Transfer of Credit Earned at Another ABA Approved Law School (PDF)
- Institutional Learning Outcomes
- Ultimate Bar Passage (PDF)
- First-Time Bar Passage (PDF)
The James E. Rogers College of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, 312-988-6738.