- Faculty & Staff Intranet (Faculty, Staff, and Student workers; login required)
- Student Intranet The new student intranet is now hosted in Box. If you have not already worked with your university Box account, you will need to activate your Box account before you can access the new intranet page. The process should take less than one minute. Instructions below.
Activate your Box Account:
- Visit https://account.arizona.edu and log in with your NetID and password.
- Click the Manage Your Accounts button on the left menu.
- Under Available Accounts, click on the Box button to create your account
- Wait at least one hour after activating your Box account before trying to access the intranet - the automated system needs time to sync permissions.