How to Apply: Graduate Certificates in Health Law
- Applications for Fall admission are due August 1 (April 15 for international applicants).
- Applications for Spring admission are due December 15 (October 10 for international applicants).
- Applications for Summer admission are due April 20 (March 20 for international applicants).
- Personal statement of 1–2 pages summarizing your qualifications for and interest in the program, along with career objective
- Official academic transcripts*
- Contacts for two letters of recommendation
- Your resume
- For applicants who do not hold a degree from an English-speaking country, TOEFL (minimum score of 79 iBT or 550 PBT) or IETLS (minimum composite score of 6.5, with no subject area below
* Unofficial pdf versions of transcripts are allowed when submitting an application. Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information. Transcripts not in English must be translated into English and verified by the issuing college or university.