Athanasios (Nasos) Mihalakas is Global Professor of Law at the University of Arizona, where he teaches in the OUC-UA legal program. Nasos teaches Legal Research & Writing, International Trade Law and International Environmental Law. He received his LLM from the University College London, and his JD from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. Nasos worked for 10 years in Washington DC as a trade policy analyst and taught International Business-related courses for the past 10 years. He is also a Visiting Research Associate with the Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), and a frequent contributor to the Diplomatic Courier.
- LLM University College London
Graduated with Merit
- JD University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- BS University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Global Professor of Practice in Law
James E. Rogers College of Law
2020 - present
- Visiting Research Associate
Athens Institute for Education and Research
2019 - present
- Director, Internship Program
United Nations Association of Rochester
2018 - 2019
- Assistant Professor for International Business
SUNY Brockport School of Business & Management
2012 - 2018
- Policy Analyst - Economics & Trade
U.S.-China Economic & Security Review Committee, Washington, D.C.
2008 - 2010
- International Trade Policy Analyst
U.S. Department of Commerce, Washington, D.C.
2001 - 2008