Prepare for Your Exams
- If you have ExamSoft installed on your computer from a previous semester or another institution, it is highly recommended that you uninstall ExamSoft before you install Exam4.
- Do not upgrade to a new operating system (OS) without checking to see if Exam4 supports the new OS - https://www.exam4.com/support/
- Update your current operating system and make sure that you have rebooted your computer within a few days of your first exam.
- Take a practice exam to work out technical problems in advance. Law IT will not have time to help troubleshoot technical problems in the minutes before the exam start time. Taking a practice exam will also allow you to grow accustom to the software interface and features before you take your exams.
Register and Download Exam4
Note: You will have to download the software twice per semester - once before midterms and again just before final exams.
- The midterm exam download is active 2/13/2019 - 4/19/2019.
- The final exam download should be available by 4/26/2019. An email to the student listserv will be sent once this is available.
You can register and download your UA Law specific Exam4 software at https://www.exam4.com/org/590
Launch the Exam4 software. The Practice Exam option appears on the second Exam4 screen under Course selection and it is listed near the top in the pulldown menu.
Your 3 Digit Exam Number
Exam numbers are used for the purpose of anonymous grading. They are issued twice per semester - once for midterms and once for final exams. The Registrar will email all students before each set of exam numbers are available.
Log into the Student Center section in UAccess (https://uaccess.arizona.edu/) to obtain your exam number. Find your exam number in UAccess: Student Center> My Academics > "View My Exam Number" link.
Exam4 "How To" Documentation
- Exam4 Screenshot Documentation for in-class Exams (PDF)
- Exam4 Screenshot Documentation for Take Home Exams (PDF)
Note: Take Home Exams are both downloaded and uploaded via the Exam4 website. You do not use the software itself for Take Home Exams.
Exam Support Contact Information
College of Law IT Support
Special Accommodations and Exam Schedule Questions
Asst. Dean of Student Affairs
Office Number 150C
Phone: (520) 621-8602