Prepare for Your Exams
- Do not upgrade to a new operating system (OS) without checking to see if Exam4 supports the new OS - https://www.exam4.com/support/
- Update your current operating system and make sure that you have rebooted your computer within a few days of your first exam.
- Take a practice exam to work out technical problems in advance. Law IT will not have time to help troubleshoot technical problems in the minutes before the exam start time. Taking a practice exam will also allow you to grow accustom to the software interface and features before you take your exams.
Register and Download Exam4
Note: You will have to download the software twice per semester - once before midterms and again just before final exams.
- The Exam4 Spring 2020 midterm exam build is available as of 02/19/2020
You can register and download your UA Law specific Exam4 software at https://www.exam4.com/org/590
It is highly recommended that you take as many practice exams as necessary in advance to help you feel comfortable using the software on your exam days. To take practice exams, simply launch the Exam4 software. The Practice Exam option appears on the second Exam4 screen under Course selection and it is listed near the top in the pulldown menu.
Your Exam Numbers
Exam numbers are used for the purpose of anonymous grading. They are issued twice per semester - once for midterms and once for final exams. The Registrar will email all students before each set of exam numbers are available.
Log into the Student Center section in UAccess (https://uaccess.arizona.edu/) to obtain your exam number. Find your exam number in UAccess: Student Center> My Academics > "View My Exam Number" link.
Exam4 "How To" Documentation
- Exam4 Screenshot Documentation for in-class Exams (PDF)
- Exam4 Screenshot Documentation for Take Home Exams (PDF)
Note: Take Home Exams are both downloaded and uploaded via the Exam4 website. You do not use the software itself for Take Home Exams.
Examination Rules and Regulations
Login to the student intranet to review available sample exams.
Exam Day Tech Support
Law IT staff will be available in the college lobby starting approximately 1/2 hour before the exam start times. Please arrive at your exam 1/2 hour before the exam start time. If the Law IT staff does not have time to help with technical problems in the minutes leading up to the exam start time, you might be asked to stay for the exam instructions and then leave with the IT proctor to another classroom to solve the technical problem. You will take your exam in another classroom. Law IT will also be available during the exams in the law lobby. Quietly head to the lobby with your computer for technical support if you experience any mid-exam problems.
Exam Support Contact Information
College of Law IT Support
Special Accommodations and Exam Schedule Questions
Asst. Dean of Student Affairs
Office Number 150C
Phone: (520) 621-8602