Prepare for Your Exams
- If you have ExamSoft installed on your computer from a previous semester, it is highly recommended that you uninstall ExamSoft before you install Exam4.
- Do not upgrade your operating system (OS) without checking to see if Exam4 supports the new OS - https://www.exam4.com/support/
- Take a practice exam to work out technical problems in advance. Law IT will not have time to help troubleshoot technical problems in the minutes before the exam start time. Taking a practice exam will also allow you to grow accustom to the software interface before you take your first exam.
Register and Download Exam4
Note: You will have to download the software twice per semester - once before midterms and again just before final exams.
- The final exam download is active starting April 24, 2018.
- The midterm exam download will be active starting February 19, 2018.
You can register and download your UA Law specific Exam4 software at https://www.exam4.com/org/590
Launch the Exam4 software. The Practice Exam option appears on the second Exam4 screen under Course selection and it is listed near the top in the pulldown menu.
Your 3 Digit Exam Number
Log into the college Intranet at https://law2.arizona.edu/intranet
Exam4 "How To" Documentation
- Exam4 Screenshot Documentation for in-class Exams (PDF)
- Exam4 Screenshot Documentation for Take Home Exams (PDF)
Note: Take Home Exams are both downloaded and uploaded via the Exam4 website. You do not use the software itself for Take Home Exams.
Examination Rules and Regulations
The latest Exam schedules can be found here.
Exam Day Tech Support
Law IT staff will be available in the classrooms along with the Exam Proctor starting approximately 1/2 hour before the exam start times. Please arrive at your exam 1/2 hour before the exam start time. If the Law IT staff does not have time to help with technical problems in the minutes leading up to the exam start time, you might be asked to stay for the exam instructions and then leave with the IT proctor to another classroom to solve the technical problem. You will take your exam in another classroom. Law IT will also be available during the exams in the law lobby. Quietly head to the lobby with your computer for technical support if you experience any mid-exam problems.
Reserve a lab computer
There are 15 lab computers available per session. Computers in the lab are available on a first reserved basis. You must arrive in the computer lab 30 minutes prior to the start time of your exam. Your reservation will be given to a waiting student if you have not arrived in the computer lab at least 15 minutes before the exam start time.
Exam Support Contact Information
College of Law IT Support
Special Accommodations and Exam Schedule Questions
Asst. Dean of Student Affairs
Office Number 150C
Phone: (520) 621-8602