Part-time Professor of Practice
Lawrence M. Hecker is a principal in the firm of Hecker & Muehlebach, PLLC. His practice focuses primarily in the areas of corporate law, business start up, capital formation transactions, and corporate finance. Mr. Hecker is a frequent panelist and speaker on securities regulations and corporate law and capital formation education seminars.
Mr. Hecker received both his Bachelor of Arts degree and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Arizona. He was Chief of Staff to Governor Bruce Babbitt from 1983 through 1984. He has served as Chairman of the Securities Regulations Section of the State Bar of Arizona.
Mr. Hecker is listed in the 1993–2010 editions of Best Lawyers in America in the area of Corporate Law and was selected as Best Lawyer—Corporate Law for Tucson in 2010.
Activities and Honors (partial list)
- Chair, Pima County Bond Advisory Committee
- Chair, TREO Economic Blueprint Steering Committee
- Chair, Arizona Economic Resources Organization (AERO)
- Executive Committee of Desert Angels, angel capital network
- Tucson Chamber of Commerce “Man of the Year” Award for 2008
- UA McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship—Business/Law Exchange Award, 2008
- UA James E. Rogers College of Law—Distinguished Alumnus Award, 2008
- UA McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship—Entrepreneurial Fellow, 2007