Here’s what’s happening in the Law Library in response to COVID-19. Beginning Wednesday, March 18, the Law Library will be closed to public access. However, law faculty, law staff, and law students (graduate JD, LLM, SJD, MLIS) will have CatCard access.
We’re here to provide the services and resources that you might need right now.
- The Law Library will be staffed from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. No staff on the weekend.
- Interlibrary Loans of physical materials is currently suspended.
- Faculty research & general reference will continue to be available by emailing email@example.com or by contacting Maureen Garmon, Faculty Services Librarian (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- An email was sent to students informing them of Law Library services available to them.
- When Staff is not on site, Study Rooms will be left unlocked for your use.
- Reference & Research help is available through the student asklawlib email.
- Course reserves and regular reserves materials will be open for use when Staff is not in. We ask that you use and return as you would normally (2 hours at a time) so everyone continues to have access to necessary materials.
- Student resources for online learning here: https://student.it.arizona.edu/
If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to touch base with us.
Your Law Library Staff
Law Library website: http://lawlibrary.arizona.edu/