We hope you are all doing well. Here is an update on what is happening in the Law Library during the COVID-19 situation.
Currently, the Law Library is closed. All Law Library staff are working from home. However, law faculty, law staff, and law students (graduate JD, LLM, SJD, MLS) with 24/7 CatCard access may enter the building.
We’re here to provide the services and resources that you might need right now to the extent that we can. Please note:
- All Interlibrary Loan (ILL) services are suspended.
- Faculty research & general reference will continue to be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org OR by contacting Maureen Garmon, Faculty Services Librarian at email@example.com.
- All Study Rooms in the Law Library have been left unlocked for student use.
- Students may request reference and research help by emailing our student reference email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Reserves and regular Reserves materials are open for use. We ask that you use and return these items as you would normally (2 hours at a time) so everyone continues to have access to necessary materials.
- Circulating treatises may be "checked out" by filling out the clipboard next to the Law Library Book Drop.
- Student Resources for online learning can be found at https://student.it.arizona.edu/
If you have questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to touch base with us. You can find our email information on the Law Library staff directory at: https://lawlibrary.arizona.edu/people.
For more information about Law Library services, including access to databases, please visit our Law Library website at http://lawlibrary.arizona.edu/.
Your Law Library Staff