The time you spend at University of Arizona Law should be immersive and multidimensional. Enrich your education and deepen your community by joining one of our many student organizations.
Student Bar Association
The Student Bar Association (SBA) serves as your student government—representing and supporting Arizona Law students. The SBA House of Delegates is comprised of elected representatives from each class who serve in a representative capacity.
The SBA organizes new student orientation and a welcome back picnic, a Halloween carnival, trivia nights and Wellness Week. An annual charity gala is dedicated to celebrating and supporting the campus community.
The Student Bar Association provides numerous other services to students and the campus throughout the year.
For 1Ls, SBA organizes student-run panels on campus life, academic planning and career strategies. For students looking to get involved, SBA facilitates the recognition of clubs and the distribution of travel funds.
Additional Student Organizations
Though clubs may vary from year to year, these groups are typically active:
- ACLU Student Chapter
- American Constitution Society
- Asian Law Students Association
- Black Law Students Association
- Business Law Society
- Christian Legal Society
- Criminal Law & Policy student group
- Environmental Law Society
- Family & Juvenile Law Association
- Federalist Society
- Global Student Union
- Health Law Club
- Immigration Law Student Association
- Jewish Law Students Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Justice Advocates Coalition
- Latino Law Student Association
- Law Women's Association
- LEADS (Legal Empiricism And Debate)
- LLM/SJD Club
- National Lawyers Guild
- Native American Law Students Association
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Pride Law
- Sports & Entertainment Law Society
- Student Bar Association
University of Arizona Law is home to four student-run journals:
- Arizona Law Review
- Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Arizona Journal of Environmental Law and Policy
- Arizona Law Journal of Emerging Technologies