Summer Financial Aid
You may need to complete a summer aid application if your summer plans involve any of the following:
- Federal Work Study job;
- Summer Legislative Internship;
- Summer Abroad program;
- Attendance at a program offered by another law school;
- Participation in the Criminal Prosecution Clinic;
- Unpaid work (a judicial externship or volunteer position in government/public interest), for which you could use loan assistance;
- Enrollment in summer school
To determine whether you need to complete a summer aid application, read the Summer Financial Aid Overview (PDF).
Application and Deadlines
Week of April 25th – For those who have submitted a summer financial aid application, processing of summer aid applications begins. Once your aid is processed, you will receive an email detailing your summer award and notifying you of the date it will be available on UAccess.
May 2 – Last day to submit a summer financial aid application
June 6 – Disbursement of summer aid begins