College of Law Community,
On behalf of the New Safe Return Committee, I write with an update to our fall schedule. These changes are reflected in the official academic calendar on our website.
Here is our schedule:
- Our fall break was scheduled for Oct. 5-9. We will shorten it by three days, holding classes on Mon. Oct. 5 - Wed. Oct. 7. Thus, fall break will be two days, Thurs.-Fri., Oct. 8-9.
- The three days gained from shortening fall break allows us to cancel classes the week of Thanksgiving, Mon. - Wed., Nov. 23-25.
- When students leave for Thanksgiving break, they will not return to campus until their next term.
- Per UA guidelines, classes after Thanksgiving (Mon. Nov 30 - Wed., Dec 2) will be fully remote.
- Tues., Dec. 1, will be an instructional day for classes normally held on Thursdays.
- The last day of classes remains the same: Dec 2.
- Our exam schedule remains the same: Mon., Dec. 7 - Wed., Dec.16, with exams being fully remote.
Thank you to everyone for your patience as we worked through getting approval for these changes.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
(on behalf of the New Safe Return Committee)