Coronavirus Response Information
Share Your Input
Share your questions, comments and ideas with the college's New Safe Return Committee through our new virtual suggestion box, the LawCat Collaborative. Your message will be directed to the appropriate working group or administrator.
Visit the University of Arizona Coronavirus Information page for the latest university updates, policies and procedures, all of which are being followed by and implemented at the College of Law.
Updated May 22, 4:38 p.m.
Current College of Law Status
In-person classes will resume for the fall 2020 semester, in accordance with the university's plans to do the same for all programs across campus.
The college's New Safe Return Committee is working on a draft plan to create a safe learning and work environment and high-quality education.
All events are canceled, postponed or being reorganized to take place online until further notice.
The College of Law buildings are open with limited access, accessible with CatCard. Faculty, staff and students are encouraged to work from home, but are permitted to be on campus, provided they adhere strictly to CDC physical distancing guidelines.
See all of the latest College of Law Communications
- March 25, 2020 | Thank you -- adapting, adjusting, & supporting each other
- March 25, 2020 | Grading Policy FAQs
- March 24, 2020 | Faculty Decision on JD Grading Policy Change -- Spring 2020 Term
- March 23, 2020 | College of Law Buildings Closure
- March 23, 2020 | Life, Work and Wellness - Resources for Faculty & Staff
- March 21, 2020 | More (Update)...Responding to our times: proposed changes in grading policy (and beyond)
- March 21, 2020 | Responding to our times: proposed changes in grading policy (and beyond)
- March 21, 2020 | Available student support in a time of coronavirus
- March 20, 2020 | Revised Academic Grading and Eligibility Policies
- March 20, 2020 | UA College of Law Convocation 2020
- March 20, 2020 | Updated University of Arizona COVID-19 Externship Policy
- March 17, 2020 | Law Library Changes & Support
- March 16, 2020 | Limited Building Access Starting Tuesday, March 17
- March 12, 2020 | College of Law Facilities: COVID-19 Prevention Measures
- March 12, 2020 | COVID-19 Externship Policy Update
- March 12, 2020 | Career Development Office COVID-19 Mitigation Policy
- March 12, 2020 | Remote Work Arrangements for Staff
- March 12, 2020 | A Message from Dean Marc Miller: Safety First: Coronavirus COL Response