Regents & Rosentiel Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Law
- Torts and Compensation: Personal Accountability and Social Responsibility for Injury (8th ed. & concise 8th ed. 2017) (co-author, with Paul T. Hayden & Ellen M. Bublick).
- The Law of Torts (2d ed. 2015) (co-author, with Ellen M. Bublick & Paul T. Hayden) (Hornbook).
- Torts and Compensation: Personal Accountability and Social Responsibility for Injury (7th ed. & concise 7th ed. 2013) (co-author, with Paul T. Hayden & Ellen M. Bublick).
- The Law of Torts (2d ed. 2011) (co-authors, with Ellen M. Bublick & Paul T. Hayden) (4-volume treatise).
- Cases and Materials on Advanced Torts: Economic and Dignitary Torts - Business, Commercial and Intangible Harms (2006) (co-author, with Ellen M. Bublick).
- The Law of Torts (2001). (Two-volume treatise).
- The Law of Remedies: Damages, Equity, Restitution (2d ed. 1993).
- Problems in Remedies: Damages--Equity--Restitution (2d ed. 1993) (Co-author, with Kathleen Kavanagh).
- Complete list of publications
S.J.D. University of Illinois1966
LL.M. University of Illinois1960
LL.B. University of Arkansas1956
B.A. University of Arkansas1956
Admitted to Practice
Regents ProfessorUniversity of Arizona College of Law1992 - present
Rosenstiel Professor of LawUniversity of Arizona College of Law1978 - present
Visiting ProfessorUniversity of Virginia School of Law1974
Visiting Professor of LawUniversity of Arizona College of Law1974
Visiting ProfessorCornell Law School1968 - 1969
Visiting ProfessorUniversity of Minnesota Law School1966 - 1967
Visiting Assistant ProfessorUniversity of Texas School of LawSummer 1962
Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, and Aubrey L. Brooks ProfessorUniversity of North Carolina School of Law1961 - 1977
American Law Institute