Consumer Information (ABA Required Disclosures)
The American Bar Association requires every accredited law school to disclose the standard information below. If you have any questions, or want additional detail on any aspect of the required reports, please contact the Dean's Office at 520-621-1498.
- ABA Employment Summary Report for 2021 Graduates (PDF)
- ABA Employment Summary Report for 2020 Graduates (PDF)
- ABA Employment Summary Report for 2019 Graduates (PDF)
- ABA Employment Summary Report for 2018 Graduates (PDF)
- 2022 ABA Standard 509 Report (PDF)
- Costs and Refund Policies
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Requirements (PDF)
- Library Resources
- Employment Outcomes
- Transfer of Credit
- Institutional Learning Outcomes
- Bar Passage (PDF)
The James E. Rogers College of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, 312-988-6738.