Coronavirus Information for Alumni and Community
All College of Law buildings are currently closed to the public, and the college is conducting all business online.
Per CDC recommendations, for your own health and safety and the wellbeing of the College of Law, University of Arizona and greater Tucson community, we ask that you not visit campus at this time.
If you have any questions, please visit our Contact page to see how to email the relevant office.
Support University of Arizona Law
- If you would like to make a financial contribution to Arizona Law, please consider donating online. Online gifts are the safest and easiest way to donate right now, including to the Student Financial Hardship Fund, which was established by the Class of 2020 to provide emergency financial relief to Arizona Law students in need.
- Give to the university's Student Emergency Fund
- All College of Law summer events are canceled, postponed or being reorganized to take place online.
- Safe event protocols for the fall are currently in development.
- Visit the Alumni Events page for details about Homecoming 2020 and other alumni activities
Recruiting at Arizona Law
- All Arizona Law in-person recruiting events (including on- and off-campus interview programs) have been rescheduled to January and February 2021. Please visit the Recruiting Events page for the most updated information.
- The Career Development Office continues to be available to assist with recruitment needs, including for law student positions, post-graduate positions, externships, or virtual information sessions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your situation.
- Employers can always share opportunities with law students and graduates through the CareerCAT job bank and recruitment system.
University of Arizona Law clinics provide pro-bono legal services to the community but are not open to receive visitors or drop-in appointments. You may contact the clinics by phone at 520-626-5232 or fax at 520-626-5233.