Donald J. Tringali
Part-time Professor of Practice
Donald J. Tringali is an attorney and advisor focusing on business transactions for companies in a wide range of industries. He is also a corporate director serving on public and private boards. After graduating Harvard Law School in 1982, he practiced law at a Beverly Hills entertainment law firm, where he represented individuals and major corporations in the media and entertainment industries. He then embarked on a career operating and advising companies through major transitions.
- J.D. Harvard Law School1982
- A.B. University of California, Los Angeles1979Graduated summa cum laude.
Admitted to Practice
- Founder/CEOAugusta Advisory Group2001 - present
- Executive VP/Chief Operating OfficerTelemundo Network, Miami, Florida/Los Angeles, California1995 - 2001
- AttorneyRosenfeld, Meyer & Susman, Beverly Hills, California1982 - 1992