Family and Juvenile Law Resources
Prepared by the Family and Juvenile Law JD Certificate program
- Arizona Courts Locator - By county and/or type of court.
- Family Law Glossary - Includes juvenile law terms as well.
- Maricopa County Family Court Docket - Links for Case History, Court Calendar, and Minute Entries.
- Pima County Case Record Search
- Family Law Quick Guide -Prepared by the Staff of the Pima County Law Library; includes links to Statutes, Court Rules, and Self-Service Forms for Pima County.
- Child Support
- 2015 Child Support Guidelines - Current version, effective 7/1/15.
- 2015 Child Support Calculator - Use for all child support orders entered after June 30, 2015, whether they are original orders or modifications of pre-existing orders.
- 2011 Child Support Calculator - Use for all child support orders entered after May 31, 2011 and before July 1, 2015, whether they are original orders or modifications of pre-existing orders.
- Child Support Calculator - Additional instructions on which one to use.
- Child Support Payments - Mailing address for child support payments and phone numbers for payment inquiries.
- Parent Education -Information on educational requirement in all divorces involving minor children and all custody cases.
- Planning for Parenting Time: Arizona's Guide for Parents Living Apart - This guide, updated in 2013, will help parents reach agreements about parenting time with their children.
- Protective Order Information
- Self-Service Forms
- Maricopa County, Domestic Violence & Protective Orders
- Maricopa County, Family Court
- Pima County, Family Law -Includes Protective Orders
- Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections
- Arizona DES - Division of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF)
- CASA of Arizona
- Dependent Children Services Division (Courts)
- Foster Care Review Board
- Juvenile Justice Services (Courts)
- Maricopa County Juvenile Court
- Pima County Juvenile Court
- Self-Service Forms
- ABA Center on Children and the Law
- ABA Section of Family Law
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
- Court-Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) for Children
- Divorce Source
- Douglas County Child Development Association
- ABA Commission on Domestic Violence
- Family and juvenile law (us) - Jurispedia
- Family Law / LawGuru.com
- Family Law / Legal Information Institute (Cornell) - Search for Family Law
- Family Law from Lawyers.com
- Family Law Prof Blog
- Family Law Consulting
- Fathers Rights Laws.com (Legal Rights for Fathers)
- FindLaw: Legal Subjects: Family Law
- Joel Miller's Family Law Centre / Canada
- Journal of Juvenile Law and Policy
- Juvenile Law Attorneys
- Juvenile Law Center | Advancing the Rights of Children in Jeopardy
- Millennium Divorce
- Parental Alienation / PsyCare
- Transnational and Comparative Family Law: Harmonization and Implementation