William K. Sjostrom
Professor of Law
- Room Number: 255
- Business Organizations: A Transactional Approach (2d ed. 2016).
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law (2014).
- Sjostrom's An Introduction to Contract Drafting (2012).
- The AIG Bailout, 66 Wash. & Lee L. Rev. 943 (2009).
- Carving a New Path to Equity Capital and Share Liquidity, 50 B.C. L. Rev. 639 (2009).
- The Birth of Rule 144A Equity Offerings, 56 UCLA L. Rev. 409 (2008).
- Complete List of Publications
J.D. The University of Notre Dame Law School1996Graduated magna cum laude
B.S. The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign1991Graduated with high honors
Professor of LawJames E. Rogers College of Law2009 - present
Professor of Law (previously Assistant & Associate Professor of Law)Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, Kentucky2002 - 2008
Senior AssociateFredrikson & Byron, P.A., Minneapolis, Minnesota2001 - 2002
Assistant General CounselGenmar Holdings, Inc., Minneapolis, Minnesota1999 - 2001
AssociateFredrikson & Byron, P.A., Minneapolis, Minnesota1996 - 1999
Floor Manager and TraderJSS Investments, Chicago Board Options Exchange, Chicago, Illinois1991 - 1993
Association of American Law Schools, Securities Regulation SectionMember, Executive Committee2009 - present
Association of American Law Schools, Securities Regulation SectionChair2011 - 2012
Public & Institutional Service
Board Member, Academy of Greater Cincinnati, Inc. (non-profit school for gifted children)2007 - 2009
Member, Kentucky Bar Association Committee to Review and Update the Kentucky business Corporation Act2004 - 2006