How to Apply

BA in Law

Change of Majors can take up to five business days to process.

*Please note that we will not process major changes until the online session has been completed.*

Key Contact

Keith Swisher
Professor of Legal Ethics; Director, BA in Law and Master of Legal Studies Programs