Dear Students, Staff & Faculty,
In today’s briefing from President Robbins, he confirmed that the university will continue in Stage 1 next week.
Student Financial Hardship Fund
Students who are experiencing financial hardship, particularly with regard to technology access for classes and studies, may apply to the Arizona Law Student Financial Hardship Fund. This fund was established as a class gift from the Class of 2020 and is receiving additional support from AccessLex.
Students facing any challenges, including challenges with internet connectivity, may also email Dean JC to learn what resources are available.
All students are also encouraged to apply for assistance through the Richard H. Tyler Student Emergency Fund. All currently enrolled students are eligible. Those who are experiencing financial hardship as a result of COVID-19 are directed to this resource.
Required Safety Training for Faculty and Staff
All University of Arizona employees, DCCs and volunteers are required to complete a 16-minute return-to-work training video, available via UAccess. Please complete the training as soon as possible.
- President Robbins Weekly Briefing - Sept. 14
- To date: 24,747 COVID-19 Tests; 1,148 Positives
- Expanding antigen and wastewater testing capacity
- COVID-19 Disease Outbreak Outlook in Arizona and Pima County - Sept. 11 (attached) via Dr. Joe Gerald/UA Zuckerman College of Public Health
- Campus remains an area of concern, while broader trends continue to improve
- Weekly COVID-19 Forecast Model Reports
Marc, Bernadette, and Leah
on behalf of the Arizona Law COVID Task Force Implementation Team