How to Apply
- Applications for Fall admission are due Aug. 1 (June 1 for international applicants).
- Applications for Spring admission are due Dec.15 (Oct. 22 for international applicants).
- Applications for Summer* admission are due May 1.
For class start dates and other calendar information for the Fall 2022 term, please visit the current calendar in the University of Arizona catalog.
The International application deadline is only for main campus. Online International applications follow the regular deadlines.
* Although main campus and online students may start in fall or spring, only online students may start in summer.
- Personal statement of 3–4 pages summarizing your qualifications for and interest in the program, along with career objective
- Unofficial academic transcripts (Official Transcripts required if admitted)*
- One academic or professional Letter of Recommendation is required, additional letters are optional. Please address letters to "MLS Admissions Committee."
- Your resume or curriculum vitae.
- Accelerated Master’s Program applicants must be currently enrolled in the BA in Law or Cyber Operations: Cyber Law and Policy Emphasis degree at the University of Arizona.
- $50 Application fee (currently waived)
- For applicants who do not hold a degree from an English-speaking country, TOEFL iBT® (minimum score of 79 iBT or 550 PBT) or IETLS (minimum composite score of 6.5, with no subject area below) or a 110 CEPT
- The admissions committee reserves the right to request additional information, such as a personal interview or independent confirmation of prior degrees, depending on individual considerations.
Schedule an Admissions Appointment
To schedule an appointment with an admissions team member, click here.
*Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information. Transcripts not in English must be translated into English and verified by the issuing college or university.