Applications for Fall admission are due Aug. 1 (June 1 for international applicants). Applications for Spring admission are due Dec.15 (Oct. 22 for international applicants).
Click here to begin your application
Accelerated Master’s Program applicants must obtain a code from the Program Director and complete the designated application.
To complete your application, you will need:
1. Personal statement of 3-4 pages summarizing your qualifications for and interest in the program, along with career objective
2. Official academic transcripts*
3. Two letters of recommendation
4. Your resume or curriculum vitae
5. For applicants who do not hold a degree from an English-speaking country, TOEFL (minimum score of 79 iBT or 550 PBT) or IETLS (minimum composite score of 6.5, with no subject area below
6. $50 Application fee
*Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information. Transcripts not in English must be translated into English and verified by the issuing college or university.