How to Apply
UPDATE: The TOEFL iBT® test can now be taken at home until test centers reopen.
- Applications for Fall admission are due Aug. 1 (June 1 for international applicants).
- Applications for Spring admission are due Dec.15 (Oct. 22 for international applicants).
- Applications for Summer* admission are due May 1.
The International application deadline is only for main campus. Online International applications follow the regular deadlines.
* Although main campus and online students may start in fall or spring, only online students may start in summer.
- Personal statement of 3–4 pages summarizing your qualifications for and interest in the program, along with career objective
- Unofficial academic transcripts (Official Transcripts required if admitted)*
- One academic or professional Letter of Recommendation is required (Additional letters are optional).
- Your resume or curriculum vitae
- For applicants who do not hold a degree from an English-speaking country, TOEFL (minimum score of 79 iBT or 550 PBT) or IETLS (minimum composite score of 6.5, with no subject area below
- Accelerated Master’s Program applicants must be currently enrolled in the BA in Law degree at the University of Arizona.
- $50 Application fee (currently waived)
*Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information. Transcripts not in English must be translated into English and verified by the issuing college or university.