How to Apply
Master of Legal Studies (MLS)
- Applications for Fall admission are due Aug. 1 (June 1 for international applicants).
- Applications for Spring admission are due Dec.15 (Oct. 22 for international applicants).
- Personal statement of 3–4 pages summarizing your qualifications for and interest in the program, along with career objective
- Official academic transcripts*
- Two letters of recommendation
- Your resume or curriculum vitae
- For applicants who do not hold a degree from an English-speaking country, TOEFL (minimum score of 79 iBT or 550 PBT) or IETLS (minimum composite score of 6.5, with no subject area below
- Accelerated Master’s Program applicants must obtain a code from the MLS program director and complete the designated application.
- $50 Application fee
*Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information. Transcripts not in English must be translated into English and verified by the issuing college or university.